The meaning of investment is different for different people. For some, it is a way of achieving profit by putting money. While for some, it’s a way of acquiring future benefits by putting time and effort. Laying down the money in financial products with the expectation of profit achievement can be termed an investment.
Investment is necessary to secure our financial position, grow our wealth, and stream something after our retirement. Taking investment seriously can generate a good return which will provide financial stability. In nature, investments are long-term and involve risk as this money is invested in the market, and the risk of market fall is there. But the returns received are also high.
The main criteria for investment are the return we get. Return from investment is the primary fruit for which we plant the tree of investment. Let’s discuss India’s high return investment plans to get a fair knowledge of the investment plans providing good returns to its investors.
High Return Investment Plans in India.
1. Mutual Funds
Without the required expertise and experience, mutual funds are the best option if you want to invest. However, investors go through many dilemmas when mutual funds are involved. This May is due to the market risk factor, but one cannot deny the rate of high return that gets compared to other investment options.
- A mutual fund is an open and close-ended fund where the investor is free to invest the money as per the will and can withdraw money whenever he feels like it.
- The mutual fund provides a regular investing option. There is no restriction on the frequency of the amount invested in a particular tenure. Irregular investment is possible in mutual funds.
- Mutual funds are bound to the market dynamics, which means a market risk is there depending which the return will also not be assured as it entirely depends on the market. But compared to others, mutual funds provide the maximum return percentage if the market is stable.
2. Public Provident Fund
A government-backed investment plan allows its subscriber to enjoy a long-term risk-free investment. The principal amount, as well as the interest, are both secured as the government regulates the scheme. But you cannot withdraw the money whenever you wish for. It can be removed partially after a minimum of 6 years. At the same time, 15 years is the maturity period.
- A public provident fund is a long-term investment fund with a lock-in period of 15 years; if invested, the amount cannot be withdrawn before that period.
- Has a restriction on the amount of investment range a minimum of 500 to a maximum of 1.5lakh in the PPF scheme in a year. While for 12 years, an individual is eligible to invest money.
- The amount invested in PPF can be utilized to take the loan. But the loan will only provide from the beginning o three years to the end of six years on the date of account activation.
3. Unit Linked Insurance Plans-ULIPs
A type of life insurance plan known as a “Unit Linked Insurance Plan” (ULIP) allows policyholders to protect their assets and develop their wealth by investing their premiums in various market-linked funds. Investment and insurance are combined in a ULIP. Policyholders can make annual or monthly premium payments in this plan. A portion of the premium goes into a life insurance policy, which is invested. Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs) provide the set duration of protection. This benefit is that you won’t be obligated to pay premiums for your insurance policy term.
- ULIPs offer Life Insurance, which protects your loved ones in the event of your death.
- ULIPs offer both life insurance and the chance to save money with market-linked returns.
- ULIPs earned market-linked returns in the past, but this is no longer the case. It is possible to receive market-linked returns through ULIPs, which allocate a portion of the premium to debt and equity investments.
- According to Section 80C of the Income Tax Act of 1961, you can deduct the premiums you pay for ULIP plans. Section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act of 1961 exempts the maturity/death benefit paid under a ULIP plan from taxation.
- ULIP plans provide a variety of investment alternatives. As a result, the investor will receive a life insurance policy tailored to their needs and budget, market-linked returns on their investment, and will be able to maximize profits on long-term investments. It enables long-term investments and makes it easier for investors to maximize their earnings.
- Investors in a ULIP plan can withdraw a portion of their money in the event of a pre-determined time limit.
4. Sukanya Samridhi Account
Giving your daughter an excellent start in life is the primary purpose of the Sukanya Samriddhi Account. It has an interest rate of 7.6% and tax advantages of less than 80c.
- Section 80C of the Internal Revenue Code provides a tax-free interest rate of 7.6 percent.
- An annual investment of no less than Rs. 250 is permissible.
- Investing in a single financial year is limited to Rs. 1,50,000.
- A penalty of Rs 50/- will be levied if the minimum deposit of Rs 250 is not made in any financial year.
- Beyond 21 years, the account will mature, but if the account holder marries before that time has passed, she may not continue to use the account after the date of her marriage.
- Customers will receive a Passbook.
- There is a Withdrawal Option
- After turning 18, the account holder can use the partial withdrawal option to help fund their higher education and future marriage.
- The account must be closed if the beneficiary gets married before the account reaches maturity.
Availability of in-depth knowledge of the different investment options available is needed for smart investments in the market. Investment is done for growing wealth and saving money. Other than return, another main criterion for investment is to save tax. Fixed Income.com provides two perfect schemes for keeping your tax and providing excellent returns.
- 7.35% INDIAN RAILWAY FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED 2031
- 8.10% INDIAN RAILWAY FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED 2027
Visit the mentioned website for the details of the scheme. If saving tax is your main priority, these two schemes will be fruitful.
Availability of in-depth knowledge of the different investment options available is needed for smart investments in the market. Investment is done for growing wealth and saving money.